1. Here are a few phone pictures of Taryn's actual birthday... her peppermint ice cream from lunch at the "ice cream place" aka Braums. She wore her crown she made in Sunday School for our trip to the city while flipping through her new Gigi book.
2. Taryn has just a little bit of personality... I know it's hard to tell!
3. Cold weather means my cooped up kids are going stir crazy. Inside football games have ensued. Taryn has become VERY good at tackling Cayson. Like, seriously good.
4. I made a few onesies for a dear friend's baby shower. The tie onesie was hung on a banner we made for the shower.
I can't believe I didn't take any pictures at the shower. It was a cute shower and the banner turned out adorable... here's a pic of the banner in Colt's room. We hung the tie onesie in the middle for the shower.
5. I have been working on a certain princess' sweet birthday party. It has been fun to plan - expect lots of pink!
6. We made a trip to Dusty's parents' to celebrate some birthdays. Snapped this pic of Dusty being a goober like usual.
7. I started making this homemade hot chocolate recipe. Wowza... life changing stuff right there.
Cayson's not complaining either... that is one happy boy with his whipped cream topped hot chocolate.
8. We finally had some warmer weather when we were at home and Cayson was able to play on his EZ Roller and pogo stick. He loves them both!
9. I got to spend time in this "Radiology Suite" today. Ha ha. I think it's funny that it has a fancy schmancy name. Got some x-rays done on my back to see what all is going in there. I have been having some terribly back issues where by the end of the day I can barely move. Hopefully, a little physical therapy will be the answer to get me back to where I need to be.
10. I guess it is fitting that #10 is about our ten year anniversary. We celebrate 10 years of married life mid-March. We just booked a little outing to NYC to celebrate. I'm so over-the-moon excited. I have always wanted to explore NYC! Please, please, please send me your restaurant and tourist recs... I would love to hear about them!!!