Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friend Filled Week

We had a busy week full of friends! It was such a blessing to get to visit with good friends! Unfortunately, I don't have a single picture of my time spent with friends! I know it's very unusual for me!

Wednesday, my friend, Julee, came to visit with her cutie of a son, Cade. He's 4 months old and such a cutie. Cayson was enamored by Cade. He just oohed and aahed over him. As soon as Cayson woke from his nap, he ran into the living room to see if Cade was still here.

Thursday, I headed to Norman to visit my friend, Lindsey. We had some girl time visiting and eating. I also got to see her mom's GORGEOUS new home and Lindsey's BEAUTIFUL home not to mention two of the cutest twin boys! Lindsey has two year old twin boys who keep her VERY busy. She is a wonderful mommy! You can view pictures of our boys when they were little here.

We also have exciting news! We are Aunt & Uncle again! Klaire Elise was born Monday, June 8, weighing in at 8 lbs, 4 oz and 21" long. We are planning on heading to Yukon tomorrow to visit her so I'm positive I'll have photos of that!

On other good news, Dusty is finished with his clinicals!!!! Hip, hip, hooray! I am sooooo beyond excited! He finished up Friday afternoon. He goes back in August to take the final for the class.
I also thought I should mention that our little friend, Rylan, is doing wonderful. She came home on Monday and hasn't stopped going, going, going since. Her parents are having a hard time getting her to rest and take it easy! It's amazing to see God's hand in her surgery and recovery!

And because I can't have a post without pictures, here are the only pictures I took this week. Cayson is into hats at the moment- and he LOVES Grandaddy's hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!