Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2003

I honestly cannot believe it has been 8 years since I married my very best friend! Part of me, it seems like yesterday and another part seems like 20 years ago. Look at us! We were just kids back then. I was 21 and Dusty was 24.

I love my flowers - even today! My dear granny arranged the all the flowers - sweet hydrangeas! Love!



Seriously, God picked the very perfect man for me!

I made this face a lot during our wedding... I was so nervous! This is cheesy Sarah!

 I love you, Dusty!!!! Thank you for sticking by my side through thick and thin! I'm looking forward to many, many more fun years together!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding, I love the hydrangeas! Congrats again on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!