Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Us

Here are a few pictures from last Sunday. Cayson had Dusty build him this "robot" which was a big hit. These are just a few random pictures of my sweet babies!






Cayson had a scary day today... a little opposite of last Sunday. He woke up not feeling well so I left him at home with Dusty while Taryn & I went to church. I did not think he was that sick but kept him home as a precaution. After church, we went to eat pizza and he ate nothing - very unusual for him! He was extremely lethargic. After his afternoon nap, he was wheezy and had labored/shallow breathing. Dusty took him to the ER and they diagnosed him with strep and croup and said his throat had closed up. He was given steroids and a breathing treatment to get him going. They did x-rays to check everything out and his lungs were good and clear! I was a worried momma and am happy he's feeling much better! According to Dusty, he thoroughly enjoyed his visit to the ER. He told me it was great fun! Silly boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Comment away, friends!