Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday 10 or maybe 8....


1. We have been loving some Miss B time lately... sadly, today is her last day to hang out with us. I'm happy for her momma who is going to be staying at home with her! Yay! Sad, we won't have her two days a week, happy she gets to be with her momma full time!




2. I got a new necklace and I've determined it's my new favorite! I'm wearing it today with a plain white t-shirt and it just completely dresses the outfit up! Ordered it here.



3. Took this picture of my guys before Cayson's last t-ball game! Dusty helped coach the team when his work allowed it... he did make every game though he was often on-duty.



4. I cracked up at Taryn drinking water from Dusty's jug... she thought she was so big. She told me the water was "better."

5. Our church always has a patriotic service the Sunday before Independence Day. It is one of my favorite services of the year! I love the music and the decorations! They encourage everyone to dress in red, white and blue. Of course, I am more than happy to oblige!



6. We are attempting a caterpillar/butterfly experiment. I picked a couple of teeny tiny caterpillars off my dill in the garden and brought them indoors so we can observe them. They grew HUGE... like, doubled every day in size. They also laid eggs which have hatched so we have more caterpillars! The two original caterpillars have since made cocoons so we are anxiously awaiting the beautiful butterflies.





7.  Look at these two cuties that made today's paper....




8. We are looking forward to a fun 4th! Dusty is working but we are still having a little get-together with a cookout and swimming followed by fireworks at the park. I can't wait! The Fourth of July is one of my favorites and Cayson has been planning this year's party for an entire year! Seriously, that kid loves to have parties and company. Have a fun and safe Independence Day!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and the kids! And how neat that you are raising butterflies! I can't imagine how much the kids with miss Baby B. They will be the best cousins ever.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!