Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bubble Bath Girl


Dusty is a super awesome dad and husband and usually bathes the kids for me while I clean up the kitchen. It is a big help for me come the end of the day. I volunteered to give Taryn a bubble bath the other night and decided I should snap a few pictures as I feel like I've failed a bit in the picture taking area.

One thing about bath time - it's 98% of the time a happy time! Happiness in playing in the water and happiness in getting clean.










Now, the after effects of a bath - crazy, wild kids. Do your kids act like wild ban-gees after baths? Mine sure do but it is quite entertaining. Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Landry goes crazy after bath time!!! I love it he is super entertaining!!! Plus he seems to wear himself out right before story time!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Comment away, friends!